Far from home
Local Assistance for Foreigner Loan in Singapore
All you need to do is to submit your documents to us and we’ll process your application within the working day.
Thoughtful Repayment Schemes
We know how tough it can be to repay everything in one go. That’s why, we focus on affordable bi-weekly and monthly repayments to ease the process just for you.
Quick & Easy Applications for Foreigner Loans Singapore
We understand the urgent nature of your needs, Credit Xtra aims to assist you with a fast and uncomplicated application process.
Before you apply for your personal foreigner loan in Singapore
Requirements & Documentation for Foreigner Loan in Singapore
- You have to be at least 21 years of age
- Tenancy Agreement
- Bank statement of your salary account
- Work Permit/S Pass/E Pass/Entrepreneur Pass/Miscellaneous Work Pass that has validity of more than 6 months
- A Passport that has a validity of more than 6 months
Interest Rates and Fees of Personal Loan for Foreigners
- Maximum 4% per month for your foreigner personal loan Singapore
- Maximum upfront administrative fees of 10%
- Applicable late fee is payable for delayed repayment, up to maximum of $60 per month